THE QUESTION IS IN THE ATTACHMENT
Research Paper Assignment
In addition to reading the works of other scholars carefully and responding to them critically and constructively, a student seeking to master an academic field must also read deeply in that field, and draw conclusions based on the research that has been done. A research paper allows the student to synthesize information from a wide range of writing on a certain topic, both to assess the state of the research and to identify problems or solutions that research suggests.
Your research paper must answer the question: What are the prospects for perseverance of the current political, economic, and cultural institutions of Western Civilization?
In answering this question, give an account of the strengths and weaknesses of these institutions and compare them with the institutions that you specified in your Constitutional Design Proposal Assignment.
· Length of assignment: 7–10 pages (not including the title page and bibliography)
· Format of assignment: Current Turabian format.
· Number of citations: 7–10 scholarly sources supporting and/or illustrating your position.
· Scriptural excerpts with citations are required.
· Must include a title page and bibliography.
· 12-pt, Times New Roman font, double-spaced, with default margins.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.