BUS 635 Marketing Management
This test consists of 5 essay type critical analysis questions. Graduate level analysis of each question is expected. Research is required and a minimum of three references for A level work. A one page analysis for each question is expected. Each question has a value of 20 points for a total of 100 points for the test.
1. What is the role of forecasting in marketing? How do we estimate sales potential?
2. Explain each part of this graph and how it relates to costing and pricing?
3. Define forward integration and backward integration and provide examples of each.
4. Describe the typical steps in the market research process.
5. Explain the four strategies within Ansoff’s product-market growth matrix.