We have our terms & conditions (the T&C or Terms). These Terms govern the access and use of our website and its services at solution essays. Please take your time to read and understand these terms and conditions to be on the safe side.
The Website Solution Essays is owned and operated by Mutt Street limited.
Services- this refers to all types of written tasks and academic works that are ordered by our clients. This includes tasks such as research papers, essays and dissertation papers.
We, Us, and Ours- this refers to essays assignment . Our company is registered under the United Kingdom’s laws.
User, You, Client- This refers to a natural person, individual entrepreneur, or a legal entity that has been registered as a user on our website. The user has accepted our terms and conditions by submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information and transferring payments on our website.
Writer- A writer is a person contracted or employed as a freelancer by our website to provide writing and research services to our clients.
Account- this refers to the personalized section of a website that cannot be accessed by the public as it has been created after a user’s registration. An account is personalized by your account name and password.
Order- An order is an electronic request by a client for a particular writing service that has been paid for. An order gives specific instructions about what a client needs in their final product. It also refers to the request that has been submitted in an electronic form online on our website by a client. An order includes all the work in its entirety together with all consumer requirements.
Product- this refers to the original content that results from the order. Per the client’s inquiry and digital document, a document is written and delivered to the client. This document is the product.
Client’s information- This refers to all the information that has been submitted to our website by a client for use as a reference or as an example. We have the right to determine the size and format of any materials a client can upload with the client’s information on the order form.
2. Order Placing and Registration
- To place an order, you have to complete the order form provided on our website. This is the only way you can request a service from us.
- When filling the order form, this is where you specify the scope of work, delivery terms, and order parameters. When filling the order form ensure you give the full, final and exact information.
- After filling the order form, you are expected to register on our website by providing your contact information which includes: email address, phone number, and name. In case of a change in any of your contact information, ensure you update the changes or contact our support team to have the details updated.
3. Order payment and discounts
- Placing an order with us is viewed as an agreement to buy the product from us. For us to start processing your order, the order must have been paid for and the payment authorized. This means that you must pay for your order as soon as you place it to ensure it is delivered on time.
- The price of an order is calculated according to the current pricing that is found on the pricing or order page. The payment should be made in advance for us to start working on your order. This means that we are not responsible for the delivery of a product that has not been paid for and the payment authorized.
- Ensure you make payment with any of the payment methods available on our website. Check our website for the currently available payment method before you make any payment.
- We offer discounts at any time depending on our discount policy.
- Every client has the right to access discounts and bonus program information with no exceptions.
- We have a money-back policy that will be followed if a client wants a refund after canceling an order or when they decide to stop working with us. When carrying out a refund, our company will not be responsible for the bank transfer fees, transfer anomalies or any delay that might occur due to any possible delays due to Bank service issues.
- Every client has the responsibility of paying taxes which may apply to the jurisdiction of the services provided including any service or value-added tax.
- Depending on your location or residence, you might have to pay taxes or certain fees that will be charged. Such fees will be added to the fees billed to you.
- You must comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
4. Order processing
- Order validation. Our company has the right to re-check order details after you make the final payment to ensure the assignment requirements were met successfully as the client had indicated. In case of a mismatch, we have the right to modify the order to ensure we follow the client’s interests and requirements are met.
- Order volume. The order volume is measured by the number of pages. A page is equal to 275 words. When delivering an order, we have to ensure the delivered document has the number of pages as indicated in the instructions. In case of a mismatch, the client can request a reformat of the paper to match the number of words or pages to match the instructions.
- Changes in order details. You can only change the order instructions as long as a writer has not started working on your paper. You cannot change order details if a writer has started researching and working on your paper. In case the changes you make on your order instructions increase the order volume, make the order more complex, or narrows the completion terms, then you will have to pay an additional fee to compensate for the added instructions.
- Resources. You should specify any specific materials you need to be used in processing your order. You can also upload the materials with the order form on our website.
- Communication. You are encouraged to communicate with our support team through calls, emails or live chat to seek more information about your order.
- Progress tracking. You have the right to follow up on the progress of your order. You can do this by checking on your order page as that’s where the progress/status is displayed. You can also contact our support team through any of the available communication means to get updates on the status of your order. You can contact our support team any time of day or night as our services are available 24/7.
5. Order delivery
- It is our responsibility to deliver all assignments ordered on our website on time to meet the deadlines set by the clients.
- The client has the responsibility of ensuring they provide us with the right channel for delivering their orders. We will not take responsibility for any incorrect detail you share with such as the wrong email address. We are also not responsible for internet outages and any type of negligence from the side of the client that is beyond our control. Always feel free to contact our support team if you need any assistance.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you download your order on time after it has been uploaded on your order page.
To be aware of your right to refund, please read our money-back policy.
6. Order revision
- To get more information about this, please read our revision policy.
- In case you request a free revision and the revision instructions violate the initial order instructions, we have the right to decline your revision request. In such a case, you will be requested to pay an additional fee for the altered instructions.
- We also have the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests in a case where the client demonstrates the intention to exploit a writer or any other unreasonable request.
7. Refund policy
It is our responsibility to ensure that all orders are delivered on time and per the client’s instructions and expectations. In case any of your commitments is violated you are entitled to a partial or full refund per our money-back policy
8. The use of products
- By paying for a product on our website, you agree that it is for personal and not for commercial use. Any payment you make for an order is an appreciation for the time and effort used in processing your order as well as any maintenance and administration needed in product delivery.
- You do not have the right to produce, modify, distribute or display any product you receive from us on the internet or as a hard copy.
Through order form submission and payment for an order, you agree to the following.
- We have the right to terminate or cancel any contract, agreement or arrangement with any person who tries to pass any of the orders received from us as their original work. You should never distribute or pass any of the products you receive from us to third parties nor use it for commercial purposes. If we suspect that any of the products we provide have been used in a way that is not acceptable in our Terms, we can decide not to work with you any longer. We can also decide to terminate any contract that we have with you.
- You are not allowed to put your name on any product that has been received from us. This is because all the papers received from us are supposed to help you in referencing and carrying out intensive research. We do not encourage nor participate in plagiarism or any form of academic fraud or dishonesty. We try everything we can to ensure we abide by all copyright laws. We do not knowingly allow any of our clients to violate copyright laws or get involved in acts of plagiarism. You must agree that all the materials you receive from us will be used as an example and a guide to doing your research. In case you want to use parts of the paper you receive from us, you have to ensure it is paraphrased and properly cited. For acceptable use of source materials, ensure you check your university’s definition of plagiarism.
- We will not take responsibility for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal or any wrongful use of any product or material that has been received from our website. This includes lawsuits, expulsion, suspension, failure, loss of scholarship/grants/titles/awards/positions/prizes, poor grading, academic probation, or any legal or disciplinary actions. If you purchase any product from our website, you are solely responsible for any disciplinary action that may arise from unethical, improper or illegal activities due to misuse of the product.
10. Personal data and payment information: use and security
11. Account information and security
- When registering on our website, you will be requested to give your email address, name and select a password. Either your email, name or both will be used as your username on our website.
- You should never share nor disclose your account information with anyone. Ensure the information is secure.
- You are responsible for all activities and orders that are associated with your account. In case you suspect that anyone has your password and can access your account, please go to the edit profile and change your password to stop unauthorized access to your account by a third party. You can also contact our support team to get help with resetting your password.
- In some cases, we will change your password and email the new password to you if we suspect someone has access to your account. This is because we reserve the right to change your password to protect your account.
- You should click here if you forget your password to be able to reset it. You must satisfy our security check to be able to reset the password.
12. Use of the website; termination and suspension of use
- You can access our website solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You are not allowed to use our website or any part of it for an illegal purpose. This means that you should not use our website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, abusive, defamatory, harassing, harmful, obscene, threatening or objectionable material or something that might breach the law.
- You should not share or transmit any materials that encourage behaviors that constitute a criminal offense, breaches any applicable law or regulations or code(s) of conduct.
- You should never interfere with the way any other person uses our website.
- You should never process, transmit or store any of the electronic copies of materials protected by copyright law without getting permission from the owner.
- You are responsible for any loss and cost that might come up as a result of you breaching any provisions of our terms and conditions.
- Breaching any of our terms might result in you being terminated from using our website.
- We might suspend your access to our website in case we suspect your use of our website might be affecting the lawful operation or might greatly affect other clients receiving our services. We will take the time to investigate the situation and come up with a solution.
- Contacting a writer by means not allowed by our website is viewed as a violation of our terms and conditions.
13. Intellectual property rights(IPRs)
- IPRs in the products
- Any product delivered to you is the original work that has been written by our writers.
- We (our website, affiliates or partners) retain the full copyright of any product delivered to you from us.
- After paying for your product you are granted a non-exclusive license to use the product. The product should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You must agree that you will not distribute, transmit, modify, display, publish or create work that imitates or exploit any products and contents of our website without written permission.
- In case you use any of the products or materials on our website without our permission, you will be responsible for any loss we might incur.
- IPRs in the material you supply to us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any materials you provide or upload on our website, especially the ones that are to be used as a reference or source material, do not violate the intellectual property laws. They should as well not violate the rights of any person or any applicable law. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any loss that will be incurred as a result of such violation.
- IPRs on the website
- We own or license all intellectual property rights of any part of our website.
- Through accessing and using our website there are no IPRs of the website or part of the website that is intended to transfer nor shall transfer to you.
- You are not allowed to copy, disseminate or download any material/content on our website not unless it has been permitted by our Terms or with our permission.
14. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- We do not guarantee that the website will fully satisfy your requirements or expectations. In some cases, you might not be able to access our website or some of our services. This is normally the case especially if your computer does not support relevant technology such as encryption.
- You can access our website through the World Wide Web which is an independent information system. When using the World Wide Web you are subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Any loss that you may incur is your responsibility as the use of the web is at your own risk. We do not guarantee that the use of the web is available or appropriate for use in any jurisdiction.
- At times we will modify our website but we do not take responsibility for any loss or damage that might result from such modification.
- We will not be liable to you or any person for any loss arising out of or connected to a product or service including but not limited to:
- Failure, malfunctions, or difficulties of any kind in electronic, phone, hardware or software, computer, email or internet.
- Delayed, incomplete, garbled or failure in computer or email transmissions.
- Delayed, corrupted, or disruption in a product or service caused by events that were beyond our control.
- Losses, damages or injuries that may arise as a result of utilizing our product or service.
- Any errors in the product such as printing and typographical errors.
- We do not take liability for any damages or losses arising from or are connected with the way you use our website or your inability to use our website. We will not be liable for any unforeseeable losses or damages resulting from events outside our reasonable control.
- With these Terms, we do not intend to limit or exclude any liability that may result from negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation. We also do not exclude any liability for death or personal injury or any other liability that might not be limited by law or that is likely to affect your statutory rights as a client.
- You are not allowed to transfer any of your rights stated on these terms to another person. We can transfer our rights stated on these terms to another business but we must ensure that this transfer will not affect your rights.
- In a case where you go against these terms and no action is taken against you, an action might be taken in the future if you breach the terms again. This means you have to always operate under our terms.
- For any notice from you to us, you must ensure it is in a written form and sent to us via our contact address as indicated on the contact us page on our website not unless it has been stated otherwise on these terms.
- You will receive all notices from us through:
- A message displayed on the website.
- A note displayed on your order page
- An email sent to the email address you shared with us on your account.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction
- All our terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- For any dispute that arises concerning these terms, the parties involved will engage in a negotiation agreeing to do anything possible to resolve the dispute. If they do not reach an agreement after the negotiations, the dispute can be resolved through arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), whose Rules have been incorporated by reference into this clause.
- We (our website and our client) agree to solve any dispute on an individual basis and not on a collective, representative or class basis on behalf of others. No authority or right will allow any dispute to be heard, brought or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative or private attorney general action.
Our company reserve the right at any time to:
- Alter features, functions, specifications or any information on our website or our services.
- Terminate or discontinue the availability or accessibility of any or all of our services or parts of our website including the accessibility of any content, database or feature on a permanent or temporary basis.
- Limit your ability to access parts or all of the services or inflict limits on certain features and services with or without notice and any compensation to you or any third party.
- We will try as much as possible to notify you of any changes on our website or service that is likely to adversely or materially affect the functionality of any of the services you are interested in when using our website.
- From time to time we will update or revise these Terms and Conditions. In this case, you will be notified of the change via your email address or the updated copy will be posted on our website. You can also be notified through any other method that will be agreed upon. It is important to review the terms as your use of the website after the update or revision shows that you have agreed and you are bound to comply with these terms. In some cases, you will be requested to give your permission to be bound by the new terms. Ensure you review these terms periodically
19. Contact details
For further information about our website, feel free to contact us through our email, live chat or phone call. You can also contact us through any other form of communication that might be on our contact us page.