What is your topic:
Your thesis statement:
Your thesis is the subject, direction and organization of your essay
1. What are you going to talk about? What is your
2. What is your purpose, direction, angle or position of this paper?
3. What topics would you like to discuss on your subject? List at least 3.
Now with this information write your thesis statement: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your thesis statement will always be the last sentence of your first paragraph.
1. State your topic
2. State you main idea about this topic
3. Give a reason that supports your main idea
4. Give another reason that supports your main idea
5. Give one more reason that supports your main idea
1. P (Patient, population or problem) Who or what is the patient, population or problem in question?
2. I (Intervention) What is the intervention (action or treatment) being considered?
3. C (Comparison or control) …
4. O (Outcome or objective) …
5. T (Time frame