Week Three Assignment: Critical Analysis
In a short, 500 word response, respond to the following questions:
1. What is the main idea behind the article?
2. What is the author suggesting about the nature of authority?
3. What is the author suggesting about the nature of obedience?
4. What evidence does the author use to prove his points?
5. Is the evidence reliable?
6. What conclusions do you draw from this article?
Your response should conform to MLA style standards.
The response needs to consist of at least five paragraphs (introduction, at least three body paragraphs, and a conclusion). Be sure to cite – in-text and in your reference page – according to MLA guidelines (for more information about MLA style, review the videos and guidelines I posted under Pages for this week). In your response, avoid using first-person voice and contractions. Make sure every paragraph is at least five sentences in length.